The Requested End extension field is not visible to add in Adaption Mode to the Ticket OWL.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Select the Adapt button.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over Column ABC (ABC represents the Column ID).
- Select the Add Items icon.
- Click on Add Fields.
- The Requested End extension field is not available to add to the Ticket OWL.
This is the expected system behaviour.
This is the expected system behaviour. The Requested Start and Requested End extension fields which are part of Ticket details UI in the Overview facet, are not available in the Ticket list. They are part of another list called Work Tickets.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To