In the Employee Times Overtime Overview report the Overtime does not reflect.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Time Administration workcenter.
2. Choose the Reports overview.
3. Select the Employee Times: Yearly Report view.
4. In the Employee field, select Employee ID XXX (where XXX represents Employee ID).
5. Move Time Type from Not Currently Shown to Rows.
6. Scroll all the end to the right, see that X hours of Overtime are recorded under current year.
7. Go back to Time Administration workcenter and Reports view.
8. Select the Employee Times: Overtime Overview report.
9. Select the employee XXX.
10. Additionally, set the Date From / To field to Current Year to Date.
11. No overtimes are shown on records, not even the Overtime Time Type appear on the rows.
Any overtime associated with an overtime pay type will be displayed in the Employee Times: Overtime Overview report.
The overtime recordings that do not have a Premium Pay type associated with it will appear under the Actual Hours column in the report.
The customer needs to add an Overtime Pay type to any overtime recordings added in the system to have them appear correctly in the report otherwise the system will show the hours under the Actual Hours column on the report.
Overtime, Employee Times , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To