Custom Tokens can be created to be used in E-mail Correspondences such as in 'Manage Recruiting Email Templates' and 'Manage Offer Letter Templates'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You can create Custom Tokens for fields from Job Requisition, Applications, Job Offer Details and Candidate Profile.
Please Note: Only fields defined within the templates can be tokenized. For example, you cannot tokenize sections within the Job Application such as the comments portlet, as this is a section that is default in the application and it is not defined on the template.
- Get the field ID from the XML Template in Provisioning/ Manage Templates in Admin Center
For example this is from Candidate Profile XML Template:
- Go to Provisioning -> Configure Custom Tokens: (Step 2 & 3 will need to be carried out by support/your Implementation Partner/SAP Professional Services.)
- Choose the right template to enter the field ID. For example, if the field ID is from Candidate Profile please choose Candidate Profile.
- Enter the Field ID and remember the Custom Token Name > Save
- Now in BizX you can use your Custom Token in the Text Editor
Choose the created Custom Token:
Now you should see the Custom Token in your Email Templates, Offer Templates etc.
Custom Tokens, Field IDs, Provisioning, XML, Templates, Job Requisition, Applications, Job Offer Details, Candidate Profile. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To