- A parallel query is rejected in Lava
- the worker thread pool has fewer threads available than the minimum number of threads required
- A query is recompiled in parallel mode
- An error 255 occurs due to missing object
- Msg 225, Level 16, State 11:
Server 'ASE', Line 1:
Cannot run query--referenced object (name NAME NOT RECOVERABLE) dropped during
Thread (spid=248) initiating parallel primary error processing.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Msg 225, Level 16, State 1, CR760751, CR#760751, 760751 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.