You are receiving the error message below when executing the standard Boomi process for Replicating Cost Centers from SAP ERP to Employee Central, Packaged Integration: ERP to EC Cost Center Replication v2.0:
"message": "unknown property cust_toCompany for FOCostCenter",
This KBA is also applicable for the CPI process SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA Integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Cost Center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Dell Boomi
- Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
Reproducing the Issue
- On SuccessFactors, define a custom navigation field "cust_toCompany" with Company as Destination Object under Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions > Cost Center, as below:
- In Boomi, go to Atom Management > Environment Extensions, and define the value for the process property "COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD" as below:
- Execute the process
- The above value will be passed in the Upsert payload sent to SF:
- Error occurs
The parameter COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD supports only fields (custom fields) and does not support associations (navigations) - this is explained in the handbook pages below:
In those pages, the folowing statemtent can be found under COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD explanation: The custom field must not be a navigation field.
Since "cust_toCompany" is defined as an association to Company object, the "unknown property" error message is returned.
You will need to create a custom field (not an association) in Cost Center object and specify this custom field name in COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD parameter.
unknown property cust_toCompany for FOCostCenter, Cost Center Integration failing, Unable to update Cost Centers in EC, Standard Cost Center iFlow in Boomi not updating the Cost Centers in EC, cpi, hci, boomi, ec, company code, idoc, erp, ecc, successfactors, sf, custom, field, association, navigation, transfer, tranferred, COMPANY_CODE_ID , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem