- When trying to access the Web UI and selecting the business role, error occurs:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: 'XYZ' cannot be interpreted as a number (termination: RABAX_STATE
- In the backend system in transaction ST22, a dump is triggered:
The current ABAP program "CL_THTMLB_PERSONALIZATION=====CP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
"xyz" cannot be interpreted as a number
| "CONVT_NO_NUMBER" |
| "CL_THTMLB_PERSONALIZATION=====CP" bzw. CL_THTMLB_PERSONALIZATION=====CM00X |
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
KBA , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.