- Dump database should always set the 'allocated pages threshold' to the value that is saved in the resource.
- Backup server reports the current settings
- Execute sp_dump_info_procedure
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
dump command, backup server, sp_dumpoptimize, sp_dump_info_procedure, thresholds, CR778882, CR#778882, 778882 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.