The Chart population settings that control the block size/weight and colour in Local Mode and BIP Mode incorrectly reflects as follows:
- Rectangle Weight setting indicates colour of the block.
- Rectangle Color setting defines size of block.
Ideally, in Chart for Tree Map settings:
- Rectangle Weight setting should indicate the size of the block.
- Rectangle Color setting should define the colour of the block.
If Infocharts are used instead of Charts for creating Tree Map with the same steps mentioned above, result displayed is correct.
But, Conditional Formatting is only possible using Charts and not using Infocharts.
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6
- Datasource: Universe
SAPBO BOBJ Business Objects Tree Map, Chart, Infochart, Conditional Formatting, Design Studio 1.6 2.0 Rectangle Weight Color colour , KBA , BI-RA-AD , Design Studio End Of Maint Note 2622437 , BI-RA-AD-BIP , Business Intelligence Platform Integration , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.