- When you connect to SAP SuccessFactors data source in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and open the Create New Query dialague, there are templates visible in the Select Data screen when you choose the "Start from a Template Query" option.
- How are the template queries created and enabled?
- Can a customer create their own template queries?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Models >> Create a Model >> Get data from a data source.
- Select SAP SuccessFactors.
- Select a connection or create a new one.
- Select create a new query.
- Click on the Start from a Template Query option.
- The Refresh List does not update any new templates.
- SAP SuccessFactors (SF) query templates are part of the delivered HR content for SAP Analytics Cloud (Created and delivered by SAP).
- Each of the query templates are standard delivered queries (out of the box) by SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Customers with specific content requests can use the SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Customer Influence site to submit ideas related to query templates.
- 2339542 - How to connect to SAP SuccessFactors from SAP Analytics Cloud
- Importing SuccessFactors Data to a New or Existing Model
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalyticsSFSF SF HR, SFSF, Successfactor, SAC, KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0