- In BusinessObjects Cloud there is no possibility to refresh a page or a chart, the whole story has to be refreshed via reload.
- Tables based on live data connection can be refreshed using the refresh button.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Live data connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story based on a live data connection.
- Click on add Canvas page >> Chart.
- Note: the Refresh button is disabled (greyed out).
- For tables the refresh button is enabled:
- Currently this is a by design behavior of the product.
- Manual refresh button is planned to be released in Q2. 2017.
- Automatic data streaming is planned to be released in Q4. 2017.
- Refresh the whole Story by reloading it.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, live data, refresh, button, grey, greyed out, disabled, bw, hana , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem