- Sometimes there is a confusion between the Replace and Delete command option available in data integration.
- The idea here is to mention the differences in the working of both the commands.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
data, load, delete,replace, integration,HCI, int, IBP, SOP, CPI , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-TS , Time-Series-Based Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-POP , Postprocessing for IBP Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-DS , CPI-DS Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.