- How to enable mobile features when using People Profile 3
- ESS / MSS switch is missing from the Enable Mobile Features UI > Employee Central Module
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central - b1702 and later
- People Profile 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center > Tool Search > Enable Mobile Features
- ESS / MSS, normally in the Employee Central module section, is missing
This is the expected system behavior when People Profile (PP3) is enabled:
- If People Profile is enabled, the ESS/MSS switch is removed from the admin tools.
- If People Profile is disabled, the ESS/MSS switch should show up on the admin tools page.
- The Employee Central ESS / MSS mobile feature is automatically enabled when People Profile (PP3) is used, provided the proper permissions are assigned to an employee.
- If you have validated the employee has the correct permissions, but still encounters issues accessing the ESS or MSS service when using the mobile app on People profile or PP3, please raise a support ticket using component LOD-SF-EC.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , PP3 , ESS , MSS , gone , can't find switch to enable option , mobile feature , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MOB , Employee Central Mobile , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem