- You are using the SAP Credit Management solution (UKM).
- When saving the changes made for a customer by tcode FD02 or XD02, runtime error ASSERTION_FAILED is triggered in ABAP Program XO_MEMORY_FACTORY=============CP.
- The processed customer master is linked to an UKM relevant Business Partner via Customer-Vendor-Integration (CVI).
- You are executing the report /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE to synchronize the information between the personal number and the Business Partner and the system generates the dumps CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR - /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE & ASSERTION_FAILED XO_MEMORY_FACTORY=============CP.
- SAP NetWeaver 731 or above
- SAP Credit Management
- SAP S/4 HANA OnPremise
NetWeaver, 731, FD02, XD02, change, customer, save, runtime, error, ASSERTION_FAILED, ABAP, Program, XO_MEMORY_FACTORY=============CP, 18, method, GET_INSTANCE, class, XO_MEMORY_FACTORY, BAdI, FSBP_BP3100_UPDATE, IF_EX_FSBP_BP3100_UPDATE, CHANGE_BEFORE_UPDATE, implementation, active, FSBP_LO_CHANGE_BEFORE_UPDATE, ON_COMMIT_START, dump, the, ASSERT, condition, was, violated, include, XO_MEMORY_FACTORY=============CM009, SAPMF02D, credit, management, UKM, business, partner, vendor, integration, CVI, data, segment, BP3100 , KBA , FS-BP , Business Partner , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.