Following errors are thrown while executing transaction code J_1IG_INV:
- Balancing field XXXX in line item 001 not filled.
- Required field TAX_CODE was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTTAX.
- G/L account is not defined in chart of accounts XXXX.
- Required Field VENDOR_NO was not transferred in parameter Accountpayable.
- Balance in Transaction Currency XX (INR) Message no. RW022.
- Taxes by item is not activated and therefore not permitted in transfer Message No. FF817.
- Field Payt Terms is a required field for G/L account XXXX XXXXXXXXX. Message No. F5 808.
- Incorrect doc.no.: $ 1. Select document number between XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX Message No. F5151.
- GST Fields(HSN/SAC Code, GST_PART, PoS) not updated in BSEG for J_1IG_INV documents.
- Account XXXX requires an assignment to a CO object.
- Syntax Error in Include J_1IG_STO_GET_DATA for VBFA table.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Country India Version(CIN)
XX-CSC-IN-MM, GST, STO, J_1IG_INV, J_1IEXCDEFN, JIIG, JISG, IGSTSOFFAP, Business place, Plant, Info record, Company code, Accounting Key, FF765, F5507, KI235, RW609, RW602, A003 table, Error for missing Profit center, Profit center missing, Error for missing Business area, Business area missing, BADI_ACC_DOCUMENT, TAX_CODE missing, TAX_CODE missing in STO, G/L account is not defined in chart of accounts, Required field TAX_CODE was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTTAX, Required Field VENDOR_NO was not transferred in parameter Account Payable, Vendor number missing in STO, Balance in Transaction Currency, Taxes by item is not activated and therefore not permitted in transfer, Payment terms error, Field Payt Terms is a required field for G/L account, Incorrect doc.no.: $ 1. Select document number between, GST Fields(HSN/SAC Code, GST_PART, PLACE OF SUPPLY) not updated in BSEG, GST Fields not updated in BSEG for STO, GST Fields not updated in BSEG, HSN not updated in BSEG, Account requires an assignment to a CO object, CO object error in STO, , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.