How do I change the Default language of a job requisition during creation? I want the Default language to be a different language than the Default language of the system, or the Default language of my user.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
In some instances, it is not possible to change the Default Language of a job requisition to a language other than the Default language of the system or the Default language selected by the user:
- Create a job requisition, select the blue link next to the Posting Language(s) field and select all desired languages:
- See that after the page refreshes there is no option to make this the Default language displayed next to the dropdown menu titled Language at the top right:
- If an option to make the selected language the Default language does not appear, check the job requisition template to see if any role has permission to edit the Default Language field in pre-approved job requisitions.
- The field ID is defaultLanguage, this is a standard field (custom="false")
- If not present, the permission should be added. Please raise an SCR incident with support to get this done or reach out to an SAP Implementation Partner
- If not present, add the write permissions for at least one role for the pre-approved status in the job requisition template in Provisioning. Roles that make sense for this are R (Recruiter) and O (Originator), and any other roles the customer requests.
- Once this has been added, observe the following behavior:
- When creating the job requisition, select the blue link next to the Posting Language(s) field and select all desired languages:
- Change the language of the job requisition:
- Let the page refresh and see that there is now an option to make the selected language the Default language of the job requisition (next to the selected language):
- Click this link, and after refreshing, the selected language will be set as the Default language of the job requisition.
Job, Requisition, Default, Language, defaultLanguage, Post, Posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To