You encounter error message 00195 "The input field contains prohibited characters (already deleted)" when:
- You try to create customer master data via transaction XD01 or a vendor via transaction XK01
- You try to change customer master data via transaction XD02 or a vendor via transaction XK02
- You have entered all required fields, but choose the transportation zone using the type ahead function.
- After pressing return the country field gets replaced to include the invalid character #
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ECC
- SAP ECC with Enhancement Packages
- SAPGui for Windows 720
Create, Change, Customer, Vendor, XD01, XK01, #, Replaced, SAP GUI, sapgui, KNA1, LAND1, KNA1-LAND1, Country, Type Ahead, 00195 , KBA , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.