Job families & roles have tags that are incorrect / no longer relevant
- Recruiting Management
- Accidentally uploaded duplicate job role tags
- Wants to delete job role tags which are already uploaded in the system
1. Check provisioning to see if the customer has Job Role Tags Import Job. If not, kindly see the attachment and let the customer fill this job fields.
(If the customer does not have any FTP account, kindly create a PLT ticket and request for a FTP account.)
2. Download the Job Role Tags via Admin Center -> Import Job Role Tags
3. Export the job role tags to gather all the job role tags that you want to delete.
4. Create a new .csv file with UTF-8 encoding (further information on how to do this in 'See Also') and input all the needed job role tags that you want to delete. Also, Create a new column and name it as "ACTION" and add the value "REMOVE" on the job role tags that you want to delete.
5. Import this file to delete the job role tags.
How to save a .csv file with UTF-8 encoding:
- Start with your custom labels file saved in an Excel Workbook format (.xls, .xlsx).
- Open the file in Excel, click File/Save As. In the Save As pop-up window for Save as type, change Excel Workbook to Unicode Text.
- Click Save. Now you have a text file in which your non-English characters are properly displayed.
- Right-click the file you just saved and open with a plain text editor, e.g. Wordpad or Notepad. Note that the file is tab delimited and you need to change it to comma delimited.
- Go to File - Save As, change the Encoding from Unicode to UTF-8. For Save as type, change from Text Document to All Files. For the File name, give an extension .csv.
- Click Save. You have successfully saved the file in .csv with UTF-8 encoding.
Job; Role; Tag; Remove; Delete; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
|Job Role Tags Import Job Screenshot.png|