On Launchpad designer, when adding a tile for a catalog and trying to save the tile:
- An error pop-up, "Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for PUT "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='<catalog>',instanceId='<instance_id>')". HTTP request failed Details: An exception was raised" is thrown.
- Browser console log shows the above error.
- Gateway error log (IWFND\error_log) shows "An exception was raised".
- Backend error log (IWBEP\error_log) shows "<Transport_id> is currently being edited by user <user>".
- The problem is not always experienced by the same user and possibly never experienced by other users.
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Error, 500, Internal, Server, OData, transport, odata, page_builder_cust, PageChipInstances, exception, resource, chip not found, page builder , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.