This article describes how the field Time to Fill gets populated in a job requisition and then becomes available to be reported on by using an ad-hoc report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- In order to have “time to fill” enabled and calculated, it is necessary to configure how this field will be populated under Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Job Requisition.
- Select the desired “Start Date” and “End Date” values to be used to calculate the “Time to Fill” and click Save.
- The described action will trigger a job in the back end (Provisioning) called Calculate Job Requisition Time (jobReqCalculateTime). This job is just one time job being executed only when there are any changes related to "Time to Fill" settings under Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Time to Fill settings. This is not a recurring job as it is not needed to be.
- Once this job finishes, it will update the “time to fill” for all job requisitions that have the selected “Start Date” and “End Date” filled.
- After this first execution, for any job requisition that already has "Start Date" filled and gets the “End Date” filled will have "Time to Fill" calculated on-the-fly when the job requisition is saved.
- So the job "Calculate Job Requisition Time" is needed only when there is any change in the settings to calculate/recalculate "Time to Fill".
- After having the "Time to Fill" properly configured and the fields for "Start Date" and "End Date" filled in a Job Requisition, the field "Time to Fill" will get populated.
- It's not possible to set up the Time to Fill with the first closure date of a Job Requisition. The Closure Date will always shows the last time when a Job Requisition was set as closed.
- Note: The Time to Fill is based for the whole job requisition and not on the individual positions in a job requisition. Please note that the Time to Fill will take weekend days into consideration in its total calculation.
Time to fill Calculate job requisition, SF, Success Factors, RCM, weekend, Saturday, Sunday , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To