The dump RAISE_EXCEPTION occurs with exception condition NOT_FOUND in method IF_UC_CUST_FACTORY~GET_INSTANCE_BY_GUID in a test or production system for example when
- calling the transaction UCMON or
- executing a consolidation task or
- displaying the setting 'UCWB -> Consolidation Functions -> Consolidation of Investments -> Appropriation of Retained Earnings' or
- displaying an account assignment for a Fair Value Difference in 'UCWB -> Consolidation Functions -> Capitalization and Valuation Allowances -> Fair Value Difference' or
- displaying the customizing of a method or an item or
- displaying the customizing 'Items to be carried forward' or
- displaying tab 'Equity' below 'Consolidation Functions -> Consolidation of Investments -> Settings -> Location of Values'.
Software component SEM-BW release 600 and higher.
CL_UC_MD_CHAR_VALUE , KBA , FIN-SEM-BCS-MD-IO , Database access , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.