- Resource load is not displayed on the Resource Utilization Chart of the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board despite operations are existing on the displayed resource, generating capacity requirement
- The available stock is not displayed on the Product Stock Chart at the DSPB, despite receipts and requirements exist for the affected Location-Product
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP GUI for Windows
Detailed Scheduling Planning Board, resource load, curves, barchart, SAP GUI, graphical objects, chart, /SAPAPO/LCDPS_PRESENTATIONF01, NODE_CREATE, AUTHORITY_CHECK_PEGID, /SAPAPO/CDPS0, DSPB, DS Planning Board, Ressourcenauslastung, SCM-APO-PPS-DST, BC-FES-GRA, BC-FES-GUI, Fill Level, Product Stock, /SAPAPO/CDPS1, /SAPAPO/CDPS2, /SAPAPO/CDPS3, capacity load , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-DST , Detailed Scheduling Planning Board , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , BC-FES-GRA , Graphics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.