- ASE server has a single ASE engine thread configured.
- During periods of highly concurrent DML activity you find large-scale blocking on the ASE
- The blocked spids are executing COMMIT TRANSACTION
- The blocking spid's stack references the function, plcblock__flush()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
ULC blocking, BUO, LOCK hanging, CR805798, CR#805798, 805798, single-engine, single-thread, 'user log cache queue size' , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.