Company logo seems to be automatically included in the email trigger "Invite candidate to apply".
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Invite candidates to apply to jobs.
- Access a job requisition with candidates in the Forwarded status;
- Check the box on the left side of the intended candidates' name;
- Action > Invite to Apply.
This is the [[LOGO]] token behavior when working with the Invite to Apply functionality and the Invite to Apply application status:
Based on how the system is designed to behave, there are 2 ways we can send the invite to apply email to candidates:
- Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration > [Select the desired status set name] > Invited to apply. This email is set to be sent whenever we move a candidate to the Invited to Apply application status. This email can be configured to be sent to any job requisition operator and it is not recommended to be used with candidates.
- Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers > Invite Candidate to Apply. This email is set to be sent whenever we use the Invite to Apply functionality within the system. This email will be sent only to the candidate.
The system is currently designed so when the system sends the mail using Recruiting Email Triggers (Invite to Apply functionality), the code formats it in HTML and adds the logos automatically, at the top and at the bottom of the email. So if you have [[LOGO]] token defined in the email template, two logos will reflect in the notification. One added by the client (as configured) and one added by the system (as designed).
How to best handle emails sent with the Invite to Apply functionality:
- Have a single email template configured just for the email trigger and do not use the [[LOGO]] token with it, as the system is designed to automatically add that.
- This is the email you will use to notify the candidate that he/she has been invited to apply to a job requisition.
How to best handle email sent with the Invite to Apply application status:
- Have a single email template configured just for the application status change email and use the [[LOGO]] token with it, as the system is not designed to automatically add that.
- This is the email we recommend you to use to notify other job requisition operators that a candidate has been invited to apply to a job requisition.
Recruiting email trigger; Logo; Invite candidate to apply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem