Customer would like to delete default SuccessFactors competency library.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
It is recommended that you do not delete a competency library, if this competency library has been used in the past it will lead to issues on historical forms. A suitable workaround for this issue has been provided.
- In the instances provisioning settings, click on Competency Libraries
- Click the library you want to edit from the list of libraries provided
- Select all competencies and set the status from read-only or editable to Hidden and click set status.
- It will taken a moment for this action to save.
- When you log into your company's instance and click on a job requisition and browse competencies you will see that the folder will still be visible but the contents have been hidden.
Library Competency, Competencies:, Delete, Hide, Hidden, Display, Default Library , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To