- You have activated the Business Function Enterprise Asset Management Part 7 (LOG_EAM_CI_7).
- You then created a Follow-on Order.
- You check the details of this order in table AFIH.
- The value for Order Category Indicator Plant Maintenance (AFIH-AKKNZ) appears to be incorrect
- It is showing as a Reference order (5) instead of a Follow-up order (6)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Order, Follow-on, Follow-up, AFIH reference, LOG_EAM_CI_7, EAM_SFWS_CC3_FOLLOW_UP_ORDER, IW31, IW32, IW33, IW41, Confirmation, Operation, Activity, AKKNZ , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-JC , Confirmations , PM-WOC-JC-CNF , Order confirmation , PM , Plant Maintenance , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.