A BW query shows symptoms such as described below in case it uses a certain Presentation Hierarchy (either in a filter or as an active hierarchy in the drilldown):
- The query displays incorrect values.
- The F4 help for the corresponding characteristic does not display the expected list of values.
- The OLAP authorization check does not work correctly when the hierarchy is used in authorizations.
- When changing an authorization in transaction RSECADMIN, the following termination occurs: System error in program SAPLRRSI and form RRSI_SID_VAL_CONVERT-1-.
- The query terminates, e.g. with:
- Error _INCL_READ_DB-1- occurs in class CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER
- System error in program SAPLRRSI and form RRSI_SID_VAL_CONVERT-1-
- When trying to create a hierarchy node restriction in QueryDesigner or BWMT error 'System error in program SAPLRRSI and form RRSI_SID_VAL_CONVERT-1-' occurs.
- Defining a hierarchy restriction in transaction RSRPLAN leads to a dump UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION (CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE) in form SID_VAL_SINGLE_CONVERT.
- Running an MDX statement based on a query leads to 'System error in program CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER and form _INCL_READ_DB-1-'.
- Executing function BAPI_MDPROVIDER_GET_MEMBERS leads to error 'BRAIN 299 Systemfehler in Program CL_RSR_HIERARCHY und Form _MEMBER_GET_FULL_2'.
- SFIN: Cost Center - Actual app (based on web dynpro FIS_FPM_OVP_IPCC4 and/or query /ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2001) does not work: RABAX_STATE, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, NODESIDS_CORRECT, NODESIDS_CORRECT-1-
- Issues with virtual time hierarchies like 0YEA_MON_DAY, 0YEA_QUA_MON_DAY, 0WEEK_DAY ...
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP NetWeaver 7.51
- SAP NetWeaver 7.52
- SAP NetWeaver 7.53
- SAP NetWeaver 7.54
- SAP NetWeaver 7.55
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
- SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
troubleshooting report, inconsistent hierarchy, incorrect values in queries, RABAX_STATE, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, NODESIDS_CORRECT, NODESIDS_CORRECT-1-, BW, Business Warehouse, repair, how to, remote, hierarchy, performance, /ERP/ , KBA , error message nodesids_correct-1- while , using account group (set type 0109) on , on characteristic /erp/gl_acct , bpc , [bpc10.1] report issue post upgrade , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.