During clearing with F-32 or posting incoming payment with F-28, error message FS202 appears: 'No tax jurisdiction code was entered' and you are not able to clear the open item.
This error message is usually issued, when the following conditions are met:
You post an open item without jurisdiction code,
- Jurisdiction codes are activated,
- You post an invoice,
- You want to clear the open item ---> FS202
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
FS202, No tax jurisdiction code was entered, jurisdiction code, down payment, down payment request, clearing with tax jurisdiction code , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.