How can I delete or remove an Agency user?
SAP SucccessFactors Recruiting Management
Deleting or removing of an Agency user is not supported, however, you have the option to disable an Agency User.
To Disable an Agency User, please follow these steps.
- Go To Admin Center and search for "Set Up Agency Access";
- Select the Agency Id/Name you want to work on;
- Scroll down to the list of users and on the user you wish to disable click on "Take Action":
- Select "Edit Info" then uncheck "Enabled":
- Click Update.
- You will noticed that the Agency user is not greyed out.
Agency, Delete, user, Disable, Portal, Access , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To