- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with ERP Integration of Orders and Deliveries.
- Multiple Freight Units (FUs) are consolidated into a single Freight Document, either a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- A consolidated Delivery Proposal is sent to ERP from the Freight Document.
- On the ERP side, a delivery is successfully created. However, because of errors, the delivery does not carry some of the FUs, as observed in the Freight Document Document Flow. For example:
The created Delivery 80002295 carries FU 72*1019 but not FU 72*1018.
- This state is called Partially Successful Delivery Creation.
- How do you find the error that caused the failure in delivery consolidation on ERP?
- How do you correct the error and create a consolidated delivery?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, FO, FB, FU, DLV, SO, PO, /SCMTMS/APPLOG, OutboundDeliveryBulkConfirmation_In, OutboundDeliveryBulkCreateRequest_Out, DLV_CREATED_ON, PROC_RESULT_CODE, DLV_CONF_RCVD_ON, BALOG_EXTNO, FU, FO, DTR, OTR, /SCMTMS/APPLOG, INT_TM_ERP remediate partial delivery dlv , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DLV , Delivery Creation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.