- You are using transaction FAGL_FCV and you are expecting asset/depreciation reconciliation accounts to be posted by the valuation program in the same way as the reconciliation accounts for customer and vendors do.
- You have configured the asset accounts for valuation in transaction OBA1 (KDF) and this account has been assigned to the financial statement version (FSV). Its Bal.Sheet adjustment account it is not itself but another account that is not a recon account.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FAGL_FC_VAL, SAPF100, FAGL_FCV, FAGL_FC_VALUATION, reconciliation account, asset,depreciation, GL Account, Bal.sheet adjustment, HKONT, MITKZ , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.