- BRFplus is hanging after changing "User Mode" to "Expert" or "Simple" modes on Personalization;
- The screen can also get hung when creating new element in BRFplus workbench;
- The issue can also happen on any Dropdown (ComboBox) selection, such as in option “Define Element Properties” when selecting “Element Type: Number";
- When accessing F12 shortcut, on Browser Debugging Tools, you can see error: "SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'length' of undefined or null reference" on file "TabStrip.js (1,4957)";
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver release independent.
BRF+; BRF plus; Unable to personalize in BRF+; hanging; hung; stuck; stopped; switch mode; Web Dynpro; Webdynpro; rendering issue; Type Element; option “Define Element Properties”; Element Type: Number; , KBA , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Rendering , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , BC-SRV-BR , BRFplus - ABAP based Rule Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.