Goal Integration with Onboarding
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Configuration is Incorrect.
Please find below for your reference:
- An API user must be indicated in the Super Admin > Features > SF_BizX_Connection. This user must have be given permissions to API features in Role Base Permissions.
- You do NOT need to have Super Admin > Features >SF_Goal_Management enabled. This was a previous requirement that is no longer required.
- To configure the Goal integration there must be a Goal template for the New Hire Goal plan.
- It must have the obj-plan-id of 101.
- The obj-plan-name must be “New Hire Goal Plan.”
- The category id must be 30Day, 60Day and 90Day. It cannot be 30Days, for example, or any other id.
- Ensure the following fields are set to required="false":- Goal Name*, Metric, Start Date, Due Date, % Complete, Status
- The Hiring Manager who is processing the Hiring Manager Activity must have permissions to Create Goals.
This is also configured in the Goal Plan Template. The role name of G is a Hiring Manager role.
Or you can use the role of * which allows all managers the permission
- The Hiring Manager also must have the permission to Write to the fields of the goal plan
- The New Hire Goal Plan XML is uploaded through Provisioning in the Managing Plan Template section. Import/Update/Export Objective Plan Template.
- Please check that Hiring Manager an Owner of the Job (if you have the Job set up) have permissions to Objectives
(Bizx - Manage Permission Role - check the Role -Objectives permission should be granted and + permissions to the New Hire Goal Plan 101)
Hiring Manager, Goal Management, Goal Plan, Error during automatic transfer to Goal Management, Transfer Goals to Goal Management , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To