- SAP Analytics Cloud user preference does not affect the basemap's language.
- With different languages (e.g.: Spanish, German, Chinese) the basemap is always the same; English + localized names of regions / cities, etc.
- E.g.: language is set to German, but city is displayed as "Munich" instead of "München".
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Set language to e.g.: Spanish.
- Create a new Story with Geo Map.
- Country name is displayed as "Spain" instead of "España".
- This is currently a product limitation.
- SAP Analytics Cloud user preference does not affect ESRI's basemap.
- Enhancement request has been raised on the Customer Influence Portal under the Request ID:140773.
This document and SAP‘s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, language, esri, geo map, preference,esri, sac, geo, language, region, translation, translated, map, languages, lang , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem