Fields are not mapping between ONB and EC in National Information Portlet.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central
Configuration is Incorrect.
Please find below configurations for your reference:
1.With Respect to National ID, the data type does not matter in onboarding, any data type can flow.
The only pre-requisite configuration needed is national id regular expression in country,
Specific data model and custom validations in panel should match with EC Validations.
Note: For Country it's important that you send the code over to EC otherwise it will not map over e.g Code for India is "IND"
One way you can check what value you are sending over to EC is by navigating to
- Admin Center
- Onboarding Mapped Data Review
- Onboarding to Employee Central Data Review
Note: For the card type it is important you sent the card type over to EC matching the card type that is in Country Specific Data Model Configuration:
The Country Specific Data Model Configuration is located in
- Select your company
- Under the Succession Management
- Import/Export Country Specific XML for Succession Data Model
- Export it Ctrl + F to find the country you need e.g. GBR
- Create a data list in Oboarding using Code and Value you get from the data model e.g Code for GBR NINO value National Insurance Number
- for the Field to Map in EC you also need to send the code to EC
Note: The Custom Expression validator for the number is also located in the Data model on the same section as the card type, just scroll down a bit.
3.Data Dictionary Configuration:
4.EC Integration Configuration:
5.Field Mapping Tool Configuration:
6.ONB-EC Xml Configuration:
7.Country Specific Data Model Configuration:
ONB-EC Integration,National ID Information, National ID, National Country. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-MPH , Manage Pending Hires , How To