- Can a welcome message be sent in a specific language?
- How do I send a welcome message to new users when they are created via import?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
To send the Welcome Emails to new users created via Import please follow the below steps:
- You can send a welcome message when you perform a Basic User Import via Admin Centre > Import Employee Data
- This can be done for both EC and non-EC users
- You need to select the Send Welcome Message option before clicking Import
- You can also send the message manually, at a later date, via Admin Centre > Tool Search > Send User Welcome Email
- If you're interested in sending the welcome message in a specific language, please refer to KB 2162181
SF , SuccessFactors , Success Factors , EC , BizX , employee data import , new user , welcome email , notification , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , How To