Admin is testing a recently created Direct Link.
Admin takes the direct link and opens this in a new tab in the same browser, Direct Link functions correctly.
Returns to initial tab to continue work, session will have ended.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning as an Admin.
- Go to ->System Admin -> Tools -> Direct Link
- Here generate a new Direct Link URL.
- Copy the Direct Link URL to a new tab in the same browser to test.
- After returning to the initial tab, you notice that the session is logged out.
A Direct link opened in the second tab is treated as a new session. First session will automatically be ended.
This is standard system behaviour.
As a workaround a Direct Link URL can be tested in a separate browser to the one the admin is currently logged in to. This will preserve the sessions.
Direct Link, end session, logged out, logout, browser, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To