During creation of an adhoc report there is not data in preview or just the header with an empty column.
SAP SuccessFactors Ad Hoc Reporting
SAp SuccessFactors Report Center: Report - Table
Reproducing the Issue
Create an Adhoc report based on Single, Cross or Multidataset domain, add filters and preview - No data returned
- Columns selected have no data
Do the the following steps and if your report returns no data.
- Permissions issues:
- You may not have permission to view data in the report you are creating.
- Review your reporting permissions.
- If you are creating a shared report that contains data you do not have access to, you will not be able to preview data when creating the report.
- Preview report before applying filters:
- Preview the report prior to adding filters to ensure there is data in each column of the report.
- Check the Data Mapping document to ensure you have selected columns that are being used.
- Remove one column of data at a time from the report and then preview the report after removing each column until you get results returned.
- Filters issue:
- Remove filters from the data set to see if records are returned.
- If Data is returned with no filters, there may be no data that matches your filter criteria.
- If rule added in the filter > Check your options when filtering by a rule.
- Column selected has no data
- Add the column you want to filter on to your report and preview the report to see what types of data are included in the column.
- If the report returns no data, then there is no data in the column.
Adhoc Report Empty, Report return no data, report blank, report return only header, RBP, Permissions, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem