Create or Alter a JOB from Data Assurance (DA)
- Set CREATE_COL_LOG to true
- Set CREATE_RECON_SCRIPT to true
- There is no SQL reconciliation script generated after JOB run.
- SHOW HISTORY <JOB> command shows that row counts did not match between source and target table
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Data Assurance Option (DA) 15.7.1
CREATE_RECON_SCRIPT, CREATE_COL_LOG, row comparison, SQL script, create job, alter job, ABORT_DIFF_ROW_COUNT. , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.