When manually trying to map a Job Code, it does not appear in the drop down list.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to: Manage Job Profile Content;
- Select Content Type: Set Up Families and Roles;
- Select Families, click on a Family Name;
- Select Roles, click on a Role Name;
- Click on: Map Job Codes;
- Select Default, then type the Job Code and see that it will not show any results.
Job Code can only be mapped once. This means that you can not have the same Job Code mapped to multiple Roles.
In order to know if the Job Code you are trying to map is already assigned to another Role, please follow the steps below:
- Go to "Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export";
- On the "Download Data Import File Template" drop-down list, select the option "Role-Job Code";
- Select "Yes" on the "Confirmation" pop-up (Fill the download template with existing data?);
- Go to "Monitor Job";
- Download the file;
- Filter the "Job Code" collumn and search for the number of the Job Code you are trying to map to the referred Role, to see if it is already mapped to another Role.
Map, Job, Codes, Duplicate, Manage, Job, Profile, Content, once, mapped, only, JPB, Job, Profile, Builder, assigned, another, existing, monitor, job, import, export, template, file, filter, collumn , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem