Candidate repeatedly provides email address when applying for the job using a mobile device but cannot not proceed to next steps as system is stuck on a loop.
Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the RMK career site on a mobile device.
2. Search for a job and click on apply now.
3. Provide email address and click on "Start" button.
4. Nothing happens. Candidate sees the same page again where he needs to provide the e-mail id while applying.
The below configurations are not correct with respect to mobile apply.
1. “Mobile Version (Legacy)" is enabled.
2. “Use business card apply for mobile (Standard & Responsive)" is not enabled.
Please raise an incident via SAP ONE Support Launchpad to get the below configurations updated in Command Center by Cloud Product Support team.
1. Disable “Mobile Version (Legacy)"
Command Center> Select Workspace> Site> Site Setup> Settings> Remove check from box for Mobile Version (Legacy)
2. Enable “Use business card apply for mobile (Standard & Responsive)"
Command Center> Select Workspace> Site> Site Setup> Apply> Check the box for Use Business Card Apply for Mobile (Standard & Responsive)
Mobile apply , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Setting, Permissoin & RBP, RecruiterSyn , Problem