'[Not translated in selected language]' text appearing in Job Posting or External/Internal Posting Preview.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Home > Careers > View Jobs > select a job requisition
- Check the Job Listing Detail or the job header > '[Not translated in selected language]' message displays
- Go to the job requisition
- Click on External/Internal Posting Preview
- See the message right under the Job Title
The 'Internal Job Description' field from job requisition is blank.
The same text will display from external job posting if the 'External Job Description' field from job requisition is blank.
The 'Internal Job Description' or 'External Job Description' should be filled as blank content will produce a '[Not translated in selected language]' message from the career portal and/or in the Interna/External Posting Preview.
Job Posting, Description, Requisition, external posting preview, internal posting preview, Not translated in selected language, [Not translated in selected language] , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem