- Exact dates of a time dimension should be exported from a model.
- Lowest date granularity is Month when selecting columns to export from a time dimension.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.25.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud
- Go to Models
- Select a Model
- Click on "Export Data" >> "Export Model As File" >> "Create New Schedule"
- Click on "Select Data" >> "Select columns to export from <name of time dimension>"
- Note that the lowest unit which can be selected is the Month
- The behavior is by designed.
- This is a feature can currently support the YQM hierarchy which means that Month is the lowest level.
- Possibility of exporting days (YQMD hierarchy) is planned to be released in Q3/2017.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Product Enhancement