- 'No data to retrieve in Query 1' message appears when refreshing a WebI report based on BEx Query, even it's should retrieve data.
- The error thrown only when the 'Refresh on open' option is enabled within WebI.
- The issue is reproducible both in BILaunchpad and in Web Intelligence Rich Client.
- Existing and newly created WebI reports are also having the same issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Pack 3 Patch 3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Pack 2 Patch 2
- Web Intelligence
- BEx Query
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.