In integrated environment when the user is inactivated, the admin accounts gets locked.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
This is an expected functionality.
In integrated system, when user is inactivated in LMS via User SF Connector then the related admin account associated with user will be locked out. This behavior is based on the connector processing rules and this information is available in user connector workbook. Please see below.
Inactive User Processing Rules
These rules are displayed for informational purposes and cannot be modified.
• Removes the user being inactivated from current and future enrollments.
• Removes any Item Requests that exist for the user being inactivated.
• Removes the inactive user from any Classes.
• Does not inactivate users who are direct subordinates to the user getting inactivated.
• Inactivates the related Instructor record of the user getting inactivated.
• Locks the related administrator for the user getting inactivated.
• Removes the inactive user as a contact from schedule offerings.
• Resets (clear) online items started by the inactive user.
Note: The connector does not remove named inactive users from an assignment profile. However, assignment profiles do not act on inactive users.
User is inactivated admin gets locked
Admin account locked
Admin not able to access the system , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem