Application can be filtered based on the type of the candidate/application i.e. internal, external or agency in the talent pipeline.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
This a new column added as part of the b1602 release.
- Navigate to Candidate's application(talent pipeline). You can see new column "Candidate Type" added.
- Click Filter option. Select the option, for example filter all external candidate.
- Once the filter is applied, only external application will be shown as below:
- When you applied filter, you click any status, filter will remain same.
- As soon as you leave this page, go out of the talent pipeline, when you come back to the application, this Candidate Type filter selected will be removed. You have again set the filter based on your requirement. This is an expected behavior.
For example, I moved out of this page and again navigated to talent pipeline, you will see that set filter is removed for the Candidate Type
Candidate Type, Column Candidate Type, Filter Candidate Type , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To