- Need to populate Salary % Adjustment by creating a rule to calculate the data using the formula “New Annual Salary – Previous Annual Salary)/Previous Salary *100”. However when the rule is mapped to Document Generation, we get error message:
- Salary Adjustment can only be computed by using the base object Compensation Model as it is needed to access Previous Value.
- SuccessFactors with Employee Central Module
- Document Generation feature enabled
- Document Template Mapping: Rule Mapping
- People Profile (PP3) Enabled
Document Generation Rule Mapping Document Template Mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.