- The Jobs and Reports in Production and Preview environments are being generated in different timezones
- Some customers reported that their scheduled jobs have been affected, ie. a scheduled job looking for a file on customers SFTP 1 hour earlier than the customers expects
- Timestamp in the application shows in a different timezone than server location timezone (for example in DC17)
- Timestamp in the application shows UTC timezone
- The chart on Usage Analytics is not using the same timezone of the user
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
usage, analytics, timezone, time, zone, monsoon, infrastructure, UTC, GMT , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.