Cannot find Software Download "GEO CONTENT ANALYTICS CLD 1.0"
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP HANA or SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to support.sap.com
- Click "Download Software"
- Search for "GEO CONTENT ANALYTICS CLD 1.0"
- Download does not show up
Your Company does not have a valid license for SCV GEO CONTENT BOBJ CLOUD 1.0 which is included in the Product Version HANA GEO CONTENT 1.0.
Your specific S-User does not have rights to download "GEO CONTENT ANALYTICS CLD 1.0"
If all S-Users in your Company have the issue then your Company does not have a valid license for SCV GEO CONTENT BOBJ CLOUD 1.0 which is included in the Product Version HANA GEO CONTENT 1.0.
- Contact your SAP Account Manager or SAP Contract Department directly via Mail or Phone.
- You may also use the online form on Service Marketplace under: http://support.sap.com/supportcenters
- For further information on 'How to contact the SAP Contracts Department' please refer to SAP Note 1660069
If only your specific S-User does not have rights to download "GEO CONTENT ANALYTICS CLD 1.0"
- Create an Incident against component XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR and SAP will correct the issue with your S-User
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SMP, download, delivery unit, DU, geo , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem