- What is table conversion? When table conversion happens?
- How to check whether table conversion will be triggered or not before editing a table field?
- The conversion process for cluster table is the same as that for transparent table?
- Can I convert cluster table to be transparent?
- What will happen if I unlock the table from conversion in SE14? Can I unlock a table from conversion?
- How to check table entries during BSEG conversion?
- How to do SPDD adjustment for BSEG during upgrade (or EHP installation)?
- What changes on cluster table BSEG can trigger table conversion?
- We noticed that a new table QCMBSEG was created after updating Support Package stacks. Why this table exists in our database and to solve this issue?
- Dump CONVT_NO_NUMBER occurred during table conversion in step 5. How to continue the conversion?
- Dump BCD_FIELD_OVERFLOW occurred during table conversion in step 5. How to continue the conversion?
- Table conversion for table BSEG took very long time during upgrade. What should I do?
QCM8* tables are found as missing in database in DB02 -> "Missing Table and Indexes". How to handle such objects?
NetWeaver release independent
table conversion, step 5, se14, upgrade, se11, qcm, qcm8, unlock conversion, bseg conversion, act_upg, bcd_field_overflow, convt_no_number , KBA , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.