- When executing the ALTER TABLE MODIFY statement or USE TEMPDB.
- The ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" error in the module copy_sqltext() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x1d000f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000fab9d4 (copy_sqltext+0xa1)
- Followed by a stack trace that include modules:
Note: A sample stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, CR805449, CR#805449, 805449, SIGSEGV, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, storage, access, violation, monitoring, deferred, compilation , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.